Nutech Powder Coating Is Pleased To Introduce Our State Of The Art Custom Powder Painting Line
- 725 feet conveyor lenght
- Operation speed variable 3-15 feet per minute
- Four stage stainless steel wash
- Large phosphate cleaning
- First Large Rinse
- Second Large Rinse
- Alodine 4500 heated stage for the treatment of Aluminum, Galvanise, Galvalume, architectural products and mild steel
- 190 feet cure oven(two pass)
- Designed to handle parts of 25 feet length
- Urethane, Epoxy, Polyester, Hybrid and Super Durable Coatings
- Paint Booth-Stainless steel, complete with recovery system and dust collector
- Batch booth for painting sample pieces and custom work
- We offer pick up and delivery services
- Fast and efficient turn around time(24 to 48 hours)
All orders are customized to your specifications. You choose the colour, finish, and texture.
In Depth Clean
Parts Preparation: Parts are inspected and any imperfections are removed.
Cleaning: Parts are moved to our treatment and cleaning area, where they are go through our four stage stainless step wash with a hot high-pressure washer.
Iron Phosphate: The parts are iron phosphated to provide an etched surface for the powder to adhere to. Which helps to provide a superior bond between the powder and the metal.
Dry Off: Parts are then rolled into a batch oven and dried using the drying cycle on our continuous conveyor.
Powder Coating: Once the parts are dry they are moved to the powder booth where powder is electro statically applied.
Powder Cure: Parts are baked in one of our ovens until they are cured.
Packaging: The finished product is wrapped and packaged ready for shipment.